Monday, June 30, 2008

Week 1

I'm a bit behind here seeing that it is the June 30th but i decided to show you some before pictures. I should mention that there was a LOT of stuff taken out of the space before Scott Siegel and his crew got it to this point. I think Scott help move 6 pianos and pool table.

I should mention Shirley, John and Don were a huge help in getting everything sorted through and moved out so quickly. Travis was a big blessing as well.




This is a shot of the main floor where 11 staff will call home.



You may or may not remember the conference room. this is were 7 more staff will be. I got dibs on the carpet!



This is where the high school room was upstairs. It will now be home to 8 more staff. Sorry, i got dibs on this carpet too? :)


This is the pool room that will now accommodate a hallway and opening to the other side of second floor.